Bostik adhesives offer innovative technologies for automotive exterior applications. Our range of industrial adhesive products includes products for body-in-white metal bonding, glass bonding, sound-deadening and component assembly bonding applications.
Our Elastosol range of metal bonding / body-in-white adhesives and sealants include products for anti-flutter, expandable and weld-thru applications for the body shop. This PVC free technology is based on liquid rubber technology and contributes to increased performance, durability and corrosion resistance. Our Silane-modified polymer technology (SMP) provides a range of adhesives and sealants for car body repair and windshield bonding applications. This SMP technology is unique because it is an isocyante free alternative to polyurethane technology commonly used for these applications. Our sound-damping technologies include sheet form sound-deadeners, self-adhesive sound-deadeners, butyl patches. Our one-component reactive hot melts are used for headlamp bonding
Our range of automotive exterior adhesive products includes products for body-in-white metal bonding, glass bonding, sound-deadening and component assembly bonding applications.
- Elastosol M53 Anti-flutter (Warm Applied)
- Elastosol M83 Hem Flange (Room Temp. Applied)
- Elastosol M85 Antiflutter—M83 plus Glass Beads—(Room Temp. Applied)
- Elastosol M91 Hem Flange (Warm Applied)
- Elastosol M93 Anti-flutter (Expanding, Room Temp. Applied)
- Elastosol M100 Anti-flutter (Room Temp. Applied)
- Elastosol M57 LV Spotweld Sealer (Warm Applied)
- Silane-Modified Polymers (SMP)
- 70-03 (Windscreen Adhesive)
- 70-08 (Windscreen Adhesive with Rapid Build Up of Green Strength)
- 70-12 (Cold Curing Windscreen Adhesive with 15-Minute Drive Away Time)
- Butyl Patches
- 18210CK (Black, Fast Curing Reactive Hot Melt)