Bostik Way Commitments
A New Corporate Culture
As innovation plays a central role in our strategy, Bostik has initiated an innovation-focused approach largely based on adopting a new corporate culture called the Bostik Way.
Adopting the Bostik Way means that women and men at Bostik think and act responsibly; that sustainability and innovation become second nature; and that they base their actions on six commitments toward their colleagues, customers and partners: Boldness, Openness, Sustainability, Team Spirit, Innovation, and Knowledge.
- Boldness enables us to think and act differently, to individually and collectively develop new solutions to meet our clients' expectations, and to prepare society's needs for tomorrow
- Openness to stay alert to new opportunities created by current and future-generation needs, and proposing adapted solutions such as contributing to energy conservation
- Sustainability imposes upon us an acute sense of our environmental responsibility by developing safe and environmentally-friendly products and by helping our clients to reduce their environmental impact
- Team spirit is a fundamental principle that makes each employee personally involved in the improvement process toward sustainable innovation and in the respect of safety for everyone
- Innovation to answer the unmet needs of customers and society, based on a strong and effective Research and Development organization and an efficient management system
- Knowledge leverages our skills and our understanding of applications to constitute an essential link through the value chain from the chemical industry to the end user